SPRING BREAK PONY CAMP $ 175
Time & Location
About The Event
A fantastic and fun way of letting children build their confidence around ponies in a safe and controlled environment. Each day will consist of stable management and pony care lesson, a riding lesson and games.
A waiver is on the website under forms - please fill out and email prior to arriving. Etransfer fees to email@example.com when registering. Use equuspremier as the password. This will hold your child's spot. Registrations not paid by the end of the day will be made available to others wanting to participate.
1. A boot with a heel.
2. A well fitted ASTM riding helmet ( a well fitted bicycle helmet will suffice) .
3. A packed lunch.
4. Appropriate clothing for the weather.
5. A mask.
We are located at 561 60th St. SE. Please park on the street by the yellow garage and walk your child down the drive to the indoor arena.
* Please brief your children about our COVID safety rules:
1. Wear a mask unless sitting on a horse.
2. Sanitize your hands regularly.
3. Keep 2 metres apart.
4. If anybody is showing any symptoms please do not come.
Any questions please call
- Camp 1 March 16&18 10:30-1:30$0$00$0
- Camp 2 March 23&25 10:30-1:30$0$00$0